Monday, September 13, 2010

We need bar stools!

So, we just moved into a house...we are so excited for all of the things that come with buying a home {and I don't mean all of the little repairs that we've been making}. Now it's time to start furnishing and decorating this place. 
One of the first things I looked for were Dining tables, and there are lots of cute options at the site Dining Rooms Direct. Then I started thinking about the island in our kitchen- I have been searching to find some bar stools to go with everything...and I discovered these!
They are $34 each, and come in a set of 2. Shipping is Free! Since my kids are always on Grandma and Grandpa's stools, these seem perfect. I'll let you know how they work out...I can't wait to try them!
PS-If you have any tips on decorating, send them my way...I have no idea how to decorate :)

No comments: