Sunday, October 17, 2010

(AZ) Safeway-FREE delivery PLUS $15 off $50 order!

For 3 days only, new customers can get FREE delivery PLUS $15 off $50 order at Safeway.com with code TRYNOW! I saw this in the Sunday Safeway ad and it expires October 19th (Tuesday!)

Jill and I did a review and got $7 off a $50 order a while back, so $15 off is a great deal if you need anything form Safeway...From my experience, it takes a day or 2 before your groceries are delivered, so you may need to plan ahead.

Also, you should be able to use digital coupons like Cellfire and Shortcuts.com if they are correctly linked to your card.

(You are not able to use manufacturer's coupons)
 
***Edited To Add-if you go through Swagbucks Trial Pay in their Special Offers, you can get 360 Swagbucks
(450 swagbucks is a $5 amazon gift card)***
 
Once logged into Swagbucks, go to: 
  • Earn (at top)
  • Special Offers
  • Scroll down and click trial pay
  • Search for safeway (3rd page I think for me)
  • confirms in 1 day

2 comments:

Maurine said...

Macey,
I can't find the Swagbucks trial pay in their special offers. Could you give me a tip on finding it?

Macey said...

Hopefully this works (I also edited the post):
Once logged into Swagbucks, go to:
Earn (at top)
Special Offers
Scroll down and click trial pay
Search for safeway (3rd page I think for me)
confirms in 1 day