Tuesday, November 30, 2010

(AZ) FREE Bahama Bucks Tuesday Dec 7th! (Also locations in NM and TX) AND 30% off at Ned's Krazy Sub

"On behalf of everyone at Bahama Buck's, I'd like to thank you for a flavorful year and invite you to "kick off" your holiday celebrations at Bahama Buck's during our Annual Snow Daze!
Mark your calendar and plan to bring your friends and family to Bahama Buck's on Tuesday, December 7th. You and everyone with you will receive a Free 12 oz. Snow - no coupons, no purchase, no strings attached!
 (Any 12 oz. Snow is Free, one per person present.)"

Find your closest Bahama Bucks here.
(PS-I Love Bahama Bucks!)

Ned's Krazy Sub in Mesa (2 locations) is offering a deal that I have never seen, and I grew up eating Ned's-30% off! Get a $25 Ned's gift card for $17.50...I know a few people who go to Ned's weekly. Check out the details here.

(Thanks Preston!) 

No comments: