Tuesday, November 30, 2010

Sponsored Tweets


SponsoredTweets referral badge
If you have a Twitter account and don't mind sharing a little bit of advertising for companies, you might be interested in Sponsored Tweets.

The gist of the program:

*Advertisers pay regular 'tweeters' to tweet phrases, etc for them.

*You pick your minimum {payment} price per tweet (When you sign up, they will give you a suggested price, which you can change at any time...you probably want to start off low to get more opportunities.) Advertisers will pay you that price per tweet.

*When opportunities come up that match your profile, you will be emailed to see if you want to tweet it or not.

*After your tweet, there will be a #hashtag and usually a link to the company's site.

*You can approve or deny any tweet-if you are familiar with twitter, you know that there are a max number of characters, so it won't be tweeted out until you have the correct amount of characters AND once the advertiser approves it (they will email or Direct Message (DM) you).

It's easy, and my favorite part is that you tweet what you want-I pick and choose based on what I feel like tweeting.

You can sign up under my link here-it is a referal system and when you refer someone, you get credit.

Let me know if you have any questions. It took me a while to get the hang of it!

*ETA-Dec. 22nd. I just reached $50 and the money has been sent to my paypal account-YAY! It took a few months to get to the $50 minimum.*

No comments: