Thursday, June 9, 2011

(AZ) $5 off $20 CVS coupon in the republic today, JCP and Kohls deals

I opened my paper this morning to find a big ad for CVS with a $5 off $20 CVS coupon that expires on June 11th-might go great with some of Juli's CVS deals.

Also, I went into Safeway and saw that when you buy $50 in select gift cards (JCP, Kohls, Nike, I-Tunes AND Lowes) through June 19th, you get a $10 coupon on your next grocery purchase-if you were planning on using the JCPenney $10 off $25 purchase coupon or a variety of mailers that recently came out, this might be a good deal. The $10 coupon expires in a week, so don't forget to use it on your groceries! (Thanks Jodi)

{It's been super exciting around here-my sister Jill (who contributes deals) had a healthy baby girl this morning-we are so happy for her!}

No comments: