Tuesday, October 19, 2010

Safeway.com-my order came! ($15 off $50) Plus 360 swagbucks

Since we were out of town last week and groceries were {just about} nonexistent, I got really excited about this promo-

I bought some:
  • essentials (toilet paper, flour, sugar, brown sugar, eggs, milk)
  • fresh fruit/vegetables (bananas, avocados, an onion, mushrooms)
  • cereal (baby cereal and Cookie Crisp)
  • sweets (milk chocolate chips, ice cream cones)
  • soup

Delivered to my door (in less than 12 hours!) for $35, including tax.
Added bonus, if you go through Swagbucks first, you get 360 swagbucks! (450 is a $5 amazon gift card). I loaded all of my Cellfire and Shortcuts.com coupons as well-an extra $2 came off the total.

If you don't have a Swagbucks account, sign up here and use code SBTVisOnTheAir  and start with 30 50 swagbucks! Once logged into Swagbucks, go to: 
  • Earn (at top)
  • Special Offers
  • Scroll down and click trial pay
  • Search for Safeway and click through (3rd page I think for me)
  • confirms in 1 day!
Definitely not the cheapest deal in the history of deals, but the most efficient way for me to shop today. The code expires today (Oct 19th).

1 comment:

Maurine said...

Thanks Macey for the directions. I found it and it worked for me.