Tuesday, November 9, 2010

Fry's this week-Cellfire (save $1 extra) and Kid's Korner

Cellfire
Cellfire-Since Safeway recently withdrew from the Cellfire digital coupon program, Fry's is where to load up all of your coupons! They have cereal, vegetables, soup, cake & cookie mix, yogurt...and more. Load up all of the cellfire coupons you think you might use (I just load all of them, just in case)  and the next time you use your Fry's (Kroger) Card you should get $1 off your next purchase. I am interested to see how this works. You must save 10 to your card for he $1 to come off.

I took my kids to Fry's this week...not the neighborhood Fry's I usually go to, but the Fry's up the street a bit.

Why did I go up the street a few miles? Because my son recently turned 2 years old, and he is now eligible to play while I shop at Fry's! So, my 4-year old and 2-year old played for an hour while I tried out a few deal scenarios with my baby and my coupons...it was great! There were screens everywhere so I could watch them play. They colored, watched a movie, and played with toys...and didn't want to leave when I was done shopping! They even got a sticker and a stamp on their hand.

For more information on Kids Korner at Fry's check out Jill's detailed post from a few months ago. Try googling it, there is almost no information about...I couldn't even find clear answers on the great frysfood.com site.

Here is a list of the stores that participate:
(they need to migrate this deal down to Tucson)


  • 4848 East Bell Road (Tatum and Bell)
  • 3616 East Ray Road (Ray Road and Ranch circle)
  • 714 South Val Vista Drive (Val Vista And Warner)
  • 20220 West 59th Avenue (59th Avenue and Bearsley)
  • 3100 North Glassford Hill Road (Glassford Hill Road & Florentine)
  • 2010 S. Alma School Road (Germann & Alma School Road)
  • 8375 W. Deer Valley Road (83rd Avenue & Deer Valley Road)
  • 6625 W. Happy Valley Road (67th Avenue & Happy Valley Road)

  • Cheryl at Centsable Shopping and Juli at Bargain Believer put together lots of Fry's coupon/deal scenarios-I usually check those out before I go to Fry's.

    No comments: